Date: 17 October 2017
Venue: Seminar Room T08- 03, Level 8, NUHS Tower Block
Target Audience: Parents with children aged 3 to 6
Registration Fee: $65 per participant or $85 per couple (4 sessions)
• This series of weekly one-hour workshops aims to provide parents of preschool children (4-6 years old) with some theoretical knowledge and practical ideas to strengthen their child's readiness for school. Parents will understand the elements that are important to getting a child ready for formal schooling in Primary 1.
• Each session will be delivered through facilitated group discussions, activities and take-home ideas for participants to engage their preschooler.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Learning self-control: Be your child's emotional coach
• Helping your preschooler to stay focused
• Coaching your preschooler in problem-solving skills
Click here to register with us today!
For more information, please call (65) 6772 2037 or email to email@example.com.