1. Xu S, Ou X, Huo J, Lim K, Huang Y, Chee S, and Lam KP (2015). Mir-17~92 regulates bone marrow homing of plasma cells and production of immunoglobulin G2c. Nature Communications 6:6764.
2. Lee KG, Kim SSY, Kui L, Voon DCC, Mauduit M, Bist P, Bi X, Pereira NA, Liu C, Sukumaran B, Renia L, Ito Y, and Lam KP (2015). Bruton’s tyrosine kinase phosphorylates DDX41 helicase and activates its binding of dsDNA and STING to initiate type 1 interferon response. Cell Reports 10: 1055-1065.
3. Tan AHM, Chong WPK, Ng SW, Basri N, Xu S and Lam KP (2014). Aberrant presentation of self-lipids by autoimmune B cells depletes peripheral iNKT cells. Cell Reports 9: 24-31.
4. Ou X, Xu S, Li YF and Lam KP (2014). Adaptor protein DOK3 promotes plasma cell differentiation by regulating the expression of programmed cell death 1 ligands. PNAS (USA) 111: 11431-11436.
5. Li YF, Xu S, Ou X and Lam KP (2014). Shp1 signaling is required to establish the long-lived bone marrow plasma cell pool. Nature Communications 5:4273.