1. Chng HY, He HG, Chan SW, Liam JL, Zhu L, Cheng KK. 2015 Jun. Parents’ knowledge, attitudes, use of pain relief methods and satisfaction related to their children’s postoperative pain management: a descriptive correlational study. J Clin Nurs. 24(11-12):1630-42. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12764. 25661273.
2. Tan CC, Cheng KK, Wang W. 2015 May. Self-care management programme for older adults with diabetes: An integrative literature review. Int J Nurs Pract. 21 Suppl 2:115-24. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12388. 26125579.
3. He HG, Zhu L, Chan WC, Xiao C, Klainin-Yobas P, Wang W, Cheng KF, Luo N. 2015 Mar. A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of an educational intervention on outcomes of parents and their children undergoing inpatient elective surgery: study protocol. J Adv Nurs. 71(3):665-75. doi: 10.1111/jan.12521. 25212474.
4. Wang W, Lopez V, Chow A, Chan SW, Cheng KK, He HG. 2014 Dec. A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a self-help psychoeducation programme on outcomes of outpatients with coronary heart disease: study protocol. J Adv Nurs. 70(12):2932-41. doi: 10.1111/jan.12397. 24684662.
5. Chan HY, Chui YY, Chan CW, Cheng KK, Shiu AT, So WK, Ho SS, Chan MM. 2014 Oct. Exploring the influence of Traditional Chinese Medicine on self-care among Chinese cancer patients. Eur J Oncol Nurs. 18(5):445-51. doi: 10.1016/j.ejon.2014.05.005. 24954767.