1. Padmapriya N, Bernard JY, Liang S, Loy SL, Cai S, Zhe IS, Kwek K, Godfrey KM, Gluckman PD, Saw SM et al. 2017 Oct. Associations of physical activity and sedentary behavior during pregnancy with gestational diabetes mellitus among Asian women in Singapore. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 17:364. doi: 10.1186/s12884-017-1537-8.
2. Lin X, Lim IY, Wu Y, Teh AL, Chen L, Aris IM, Soh SE, Tint MT, MacIsaac JL, Morin AM et al. 2017 Mar. Developmental pathways to adiposity begin before birth and are influenced by genotype, prenatal environment and epigenome. BMC Medicine. 15:50. doi: 10.1186/s12916-017-0800-1.
3. Padmapriya N, Bernard JY, Liang S, Loy SL, Shen Z, Kwek K, Godfrey KM, Gluckman PD, Chong Y-S, Saw SM et al. 2016 Dec. Association of physical activity and sedentary behavior with depression and anxiety symptoms during pregnancy in a multiethnic cohort of Asian women. Archives of Womens Mental Health. 19(6):1119-1128. doi: 10.1007/s00737-016-0664-y.
4. Lee LY, Aw MM, Saw S, Rauff M, Tong PYS, Lee GH. 2016 Oct. Limited benefit of hepatitis B immunoglobulin prophylaxis in children of hepatitis B e antigen-negative mothers. Singapore Medical Journal. 57(10):566-569. doi: 10.11622/smedj.2015194.
5. Fok D, Aris IM, Ho J, Lim SB, Chua MC, Pang WW, Saw S-M, Kwek K, Godfrey KM, Kramer MS et al. 2016 Sep. Predominantly night-time feeding and maternal glycaemic levels during pregnancy. British Journal of Nutrition. 115(9):1563-1570. doi: 10.1017/S0007114516000441.