1. Loo EXL, Sim JZT, Toh JY, Goh A, Teoh OH, Chan YH, Saw SM, Kwek K, Tan KH, Gluckman PD et al. 2017 Aug. Relation of infant dietary patterns to allergic outcomes in early childhood. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. 28(5):490-495. doi: 10.1111/pai.12727.
2. Loo EX-L, Goh A, Aris IBM, Teoh OH, Shek LP-C, Lee BW, Chan YH, Tint MT, Soh S-E, Saw S-M et al. 2017 Jun. Effects of infant weight gain on subsequent allergic outcomes in the first 3 years of life. BMC Pediatrics. 17:134. doi: 10.1186/s12887-017-0890-0.
3. Loo EXL, Sim JZT, Loy SL, Goh A, Chan YH, Tan KH, Yap F, Gluckman PD, Godfrey KM, Van Bever H et al. 2017 May. Associations between caesarean delivery and allergic outcomes Results from the GUSTO study. Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology. 118(5):636-638. doi: 10.1016/j.anai.2017.02.021.
4. Lin X, Lim IY, Wu Y, Teh AL, Chen L, Aris IM, Soh SE, Tint MT, MacIsaac JL, Morin AM et al. 2017 Mar. Developmental pathways to adiposity begin before birth and are influenced by genotype, prenatal environment and epigenome. BMC medicine. 15:50. doi: 10.1186/s12916-017-0800-1.
5. Loo EXL, Ong L, Goh A, Chia A-R, Teoh OH, Colega MT, Chan YH, Saw SM, Kwek K, Gluckman PD et al. 2017 Jan. Effect of Maternal Dietary Patterns during Pregnancy on Self-Reported Allergic Diseases in the First 3 Years of Life: Results from the GUSTO Study. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology. 173(2):105-113. doi: 10.1159/000475497.