1. Gamage AM, Lee K-O, Gan YH. 2017 Oct. Anti-Cancer Drug HMBA Acts as an Adjuvant during Intracellular Bacterial Infections by Inducing Type I IFN through STING. Journal of Immunology. 199(7):2491-2502. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1602162.
2. Lee IR, Sng E, Lee KO, Molton JS, Chan M, Kalimuddin S, Izharuddin E, Lye DC, Archuleta S, Gan YH. 2017 Sep. Comparison of Diabetic and Non-diabetic Human Leukocytic Responses to Different Capsule Types of Klebsiella pneumoniae Responsible for Causing Pyogenic Liver Abscess. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. 7:401. doi: 10.3389/fcimb.2017.00401.
3. Tan YH, Gamage AM, Gan YH. 2017 Aug. Complement-activated vitronectin enhances the invasion of nonphagocytic cells by bacterial pathogens Burkholderia and Klebsiella. Cellular Microbiology. 19(8):13 e12732. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12732.
4. Ng MY, Wang M, Casey PJ, Gan YH, Hagen T. 2017 Feb. Activation of MAPK/ERK signaling by Burkholderia pseudomallei cycle inhibiting factor (Cif). PLOS One. 12(2): e0171464. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0171464.
5. Lee IR, Molton JS, Wyres KL, Gorrie C, Wong J, Hoh CH, Teo J, Kalimuddin S, Lye DC, Archuleta S et al. 2016 Jul. Differential host susceptibility and bacterial virulence factors driving Klebsiella liver abscess in an ethnically diverse population. Scientific Reports. 6:29316. doi: 10.1038/srep29316.