1. Phang KN, Koh SS, Chen HC. 2015 May. Postpartum social support of women in Singapore: A pilot study. Int J Nurs Pract. 21 Suppl 2:99–107. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12340. 26125577.
2. Poh HL, Koh SS, He HG. 2014 Dec. An integrative review of fathers’ experiences during pregnancy and childbirth. Int Nurs Rev. 61(4):543‐54. doi: 10.1111/inr.12137. 25358873.
3. Poh HL, Koh SS, Seow HC, He HG. 2014 Jun. First‐time fathers' experiences and needs during pregnancy and childbirth: a descriptive qualitative study. Midwifery. 30(6): 779‐787. doi: 10.1016/j.midw.2013.10.002. 24238935.
4. Poh HL, Koh SS, He HG. 2014 May. Research in brief – A qualitative study on first‐time fathers’ experiences and needs during their wives’ pregnancy and childbirth. Singapore Nursing Journal. 41(2):42‐44.
5. Fan PE, Chan MF, Chan YL, Koh SL. 2013 Sep. Patterns of complementary and alternative medicine use among a group of patients with type 2 diabetes receiving outpatient care in Singapore. Int J Nurs Pract. 19 Suppl 3 44‐55. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12173. 24090297.