1. Liaw SY, Rashasegaran A, Wong LF, Deneen CC, Cooper S, Levett-Jones T, Goh HS, Ignacio J. 2018 Mar. Development and psychometric testing of a Clinical Reasoning Evaluation Simulation Tool (CREST) for assessing nursing students' abilities to recognize and respond to clinical deterioration. Nurse Education Today. 62:74-79. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2017.12.009.
2. Tang CJ, Zhou WT, Chan SW-C, Liaw SY. 2018 Jan. Interprofessional collaboration between junior doctors and nurses in the general ward setting: A qualitative exploratory study. Journal of Nursing Management. 26(1):11-18. doi: 10.1111/jonm.12503.
3. Liaw SY, Chng DYJ, Wong LF, Ho JTY, Mordiffi SZ, Cooper S, Chua WL, Ang ENK. 2017 Dec. The impact of a Web-based educational program on the recognition and management of deteriorating patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 26(23-24):4848-4856. doi: 10.1111/jocn.13955.
4. Tan AJQ, Lee CCS, Lin PY, Cooper S, Lau LST, Chua WL, Liaw SY. 2017 Aug. Designing and evaluating the effectiveness of a serious game for safe administration of blood transfusion: A randomized controlled trial. Nurse Education Today. 55:38-44. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2017.04.027.
5. Ignacio J, Scherpbier A, Dolmans D, Rethans JJ, Liaw SY. 2017 Jul. Mental Rehearsal Strategy for Stress Management and Performance in Simulations. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 13(7):295-302. doi: 10.1016/j.ecns.2017.04.005.