1. Klainin-Yobas P, He HG, Lau Y. 2015 Dec. Physical fitness, health behaviour and health among nursing students: A descriptive correlational study. Nurse Educ Today. 35(12):1199-205. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2015.06.014. 26154132
2. Wang W, Lau Y, Palham S, Chow A, He HG. 2015 Apr. Psychometric testing of the Chinese Mandarin version of the MacNew Heart-related Quality of Life questionnaire in patients with myocardial infarction in mainland China. Int J Nurs Pract. 21(2):147-55. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12238. 24593657.
3. Lau Y, Wang Y, Kwong DH, Wang Y. 2015. Testing direct and moderating effects of coping styles on the relationship between perceived stress and antenatal anxiety symptoms. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol. 36(1):29-35. doi: 10.3109/0167482X.2014.992410. 25541216.
4. Klainin-Yobas P, Oo WN, Suzanne Yew PY, Lau Y. 2015. Effects of relaxation interventions on depression and anxiety among older adults: A systematic review. Aging Ment Health. 19(12):1043-55. doi: 10.1080/13607863.2014.997191. 25574576
5. Lau Y, Wong DF, Wang Y, Kwong DH, Wang Y. 2014 Oct. The roles of social support in helping chinese women with antenatal depressive and anxiety symptoms cope with perceived stress. Arch Psychiatr Nurs. 28(5):305-13. doi: 10.1016/j.apnu.2014.05.009. 25439971.