1. Wang W, Seah B, Jiang Y, Lopez V, Tan C, Lim ST, Ren H, Khoo YH. 2018 Jan. A randomized controlled trial on a nurse-led smartphone-based self-management programme for people with poorly controlled type 2 diabetes: A study protocol. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 74(1):190-200. doi: 10.1111/jan.13394.
2. Riandini T, Wee HL, Khoo EYH, Tai BC, Wang W, Koh GCH, Tai ES, Tavintharan S, Chandran K, Hwang SW et al. 2017 Nov. Functional status mediates the association between peripheral neuropathy and health-related quality of life in individuals with diabetes. Acta Diabetologica. 1-10. doi: 10.1007/s00592-017-1077-8.
3. Tan ML, Tan CS, Griva K, Lee YS, Lee J, Tai ES, Khoo EY, Wee HL. 2017 Jun. Factors associated with diabetes-related distress over time among patients with T2DM in a tertiary hospital in Singapore. BMC Endocrine Disorders. 17(1). doi: 10.1186/s12902-017-0184-4.
4. Alperet DJ, Rebello SA, Khoo EY-H, Tay Z, Seah SS-Y, Tai B-C, Emady-Azar S, Chou CJ, Darimont C, van Dam RM. 2016 Dec. A randomized placebo-controlled trial of the effect of coffee consumption on insulin sensitivity: Design and baseline characteristics of the Coffee for METabolic Health (COMETH) study. Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications. 4:105-117. doi: 10.1016/j.conctc.2016.06.013.
5. Dong YH, Kua ZJ, Khoo EYH, Koo EH, Merchant RA. 2016 Oct. The Utility of Brief Cognitive Tests for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 17(10):889-895. doi: 10.1016/j.jamda.2016.06.010.