1. Cheah IK, Tang RMY, Yew TS, Lim KC, Halliwell B. Administration of pure ergothioneine to healthy human subjects; Uptake, metabolism and effects on biomarkers of oxidative damage and inflammation. Antioxid Redox Signal In press, 2016.
2. Cheah I, Feng L, Tang RMY, Lim KHM, Halliwell B. Ergothioneine levels in an elderly population decrease with age and incidence of cognitive decline; a risk factor for neurodegeneration? Biochem Biophys Res Commun 478: 162-7, 2016.
3. Ted Ng KS, Chan HY, Wee ST, Goh LG, Nur F, Ying Tan CT, Cheah I, Chow WL, Feng L, Chun-Man Ho R, Larbi A, Mahendran R, Kua EH. Mindful Awareness Practice (MAP) to improve the cognition of Singaporean elderly with mild cognitive impairment (mci): A randomized controlled trial (rct). Alzheimer's & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer's Association 12: P1180-P1181
4. Halliwell B, Cheah IK, Drum CL. Ergothioneine, an adaptive antioxidant for the protection of injured tissues? A hypothesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 470: 245-50, 2016.
5. Cheah IK, Tang R, Ye P, Yew TS, Lim KH, Halliwell B. Liver ergothioneine accumulation in a guinea pig model of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. A possible mechanism of defence? Free Radic Res 50: 14-25, 2016.