1. Cheung PP, Lahiri M, Teng GG, Lui NL, Chia FL, Koh DR, Koh WH, Ng SC, Suresh E, Leong KP et al. 2017 Oct. Consensus development on eligibility of government subsidisation of biologic disease modifying anti-rheumatic agents for treatment of ankylosing spondylitis: The Singapore experience. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 20(10):1517-1526. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12707.
2. Lahiri M, Teng GG, Cheung PP, Suresh E, Chia FL, Lui NL, Koh DR, Koh WH, Leong KP, Lim AYN et al. 2017 Oct. Singapore Chapter of Rheumatologists consensus statement on the eligibility for government subsidy of biologic disease modifying anti-rheumatic agents for the treatment of psoriatic arthritis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 20(10):1527-1540. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12685.
3. Howe HS, Thong BYH, Kong KO, Chng HH, Lian TY, Chia FL, Tay KSS, Lau TC, Law WG, Koh ET et al. 2017 Sep. Associations of B cell-activating factor (BAFF) and anti-BAFF autoantibodies with disease activity in multi-ethnic Asian systemic lupus erythematosus patients in Singapore. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. 189(3):298-303. doi: 10.1111/cei.12975.
4. Ng CS, Lau TC, Ko Y. 2017 May. Cost of Osteoporotic Fractures in Singapore. Value in Health Regional Issues. 12:27-35. doi: 10.1016/j.vhri.2016.12.002.
5. Chandran M, Cheen M, Ying H, Lau TC, Tan M. 2016 Jan. Dropping the Ball and Falling Off the Care Wagon. Factors Correlating With Nonadherence to Secondary Fracture Prevention Programs. Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 19(1):117-124. doi: 10.1016/j.jocd.2015.06.009.