1. Teng GG, Leung YY, Ang LW, Yuan JM, Koh WP. 2017 Dec. Gout and risk of knee replacement for severe knee osteoarthritis in the Singapore Chinese Health Study. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 25(12):1962-1968. doi: 10.1016/j.joca.2017.07.017.
2. Cheung PP, Lahiri M, Teng GG, Lui NL, Chia FL, Koh DR, Koh WH, Ng SC, Suresh E, Leong KP et al. 2017 Oct. Consensus development on eligibility of government subsidisation of biologic disease modifying anti-rheumatic agents for treatment of ankylosing spondylitis: The Singapore experience. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 20(10):1517-1526. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12707.
3. Lahiri M, Teng GG, Cheung PP, Suresh E, Chia FL, Lui NL, Koh DR, Koh WH, Leong KP, Lim AYN et al. 2017 Oct. Singapore Chapter of Rheumatologists consensus statement on the eligibility for government subsidy of biologic disease modifying anti-rheumatic agents for the treatment of psoriatic arthritis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases .20(10):1527-1540. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12685.
4. Low AHL, Xin X, Law WG, Teng GG, Santosa A, Lim A, Chan G, Ng SC, Thumboo J. 2017 Jul. Validation of the UCLA Scleroderma Clinical Trial Consortium Gastrointestinal Tract Instrument 2.0 in English- and Chinese-speaking patients in a multi-ethnic Singapore systemic sclerosis cohort. Clinical Rheumatology. 36(7):1643-1648. doi: 10.1007/s10067-016-3529-x.
5. Lahiri M, Santosa A, Teoh LK, Clayton JA, Lim SY, Teng GG, Cheung PPM. 2017 May. Use of complementary and alternative medicines is associated with delay to initiation of disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug therapy in early inflammatory arthritis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 20(5):567-575. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.13091.