Sethi Sunil Kumar
- Associate Professor, Department of Pathology
- Senior Consultant, Division of Clinical Chemistry, Department of Laboratory Medicine, National University Health System
- Head, Division of Clinical Chemistry, Department of Laboratory Medicine, National University Health System
- General Manager, National University Hospital Referral Laboratory
- President, Singapore Association of Clinical Biochemists
- MBBS, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- MMed (Int Med), National University of Singapore, Singapore
- MRCP, Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom
- FRCPath, Royal College of Pathologists, United Kingdom
- PhD, Surrey, University of Surrey, United Kingdom
- MAACB, Australian Association of Clinical Biochemists, Australia
- 1. Loh TP, Peng WK, Chen L, Sethi SK. 2014 Aug. Application of smoothed continuous labile haemoglobin A1c reference intervals for identification of potentially spurious HbA1c results. J Clin Pathol. 67(8):712-6. doi: 10.1136/jclinpath-2014-202346. 24920681.
- 2. Subramanian S, Teo BW, Toh QC, Koh YY, Li J, Sethi S, Lee EJ. 2013 Nov. Spot urine tests in predicting 24-hour urine sodium excretion in Asian patients. J Ren Nutr. 23(6):450-5. doi: 10.1053/j.jrn.2012.12.004. 23402913.
- 3. Loh TP, Mok SF, Ang BW, Chuah TY, Sethi SK. 2013 Aug. Non-ionic radiologic contrast (iohexol) interferes with laboratory measurements of endocrine hormones. Pathology. 45(5):527-9. doi: 10.1097/PAT.0b013e32836359e1. 23856849.
- 4. Saw S, Loh TP, Yin C, Sethi SK. 2013 Jan. Identification of hemoglobin variants in samples received for glycated hemoglobin testing. Clin Chim Acta. 415:173-5. doi: 10.1016/j.cca.2012.10.043. 23117032.