1. Dasgupta A, Baby N, Krishna K, Hakim M, Wong YP, Behnisch T, Soong TW, Sajikumar S. 2017 Oct. Substance P induces plasticity and synaptic tagging/capture in rat hippocampal area CA2. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 114(41):E8741-E8749. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1711267114.
2. Sharma M, Dierkes T, Sajikumar S. 2017 Oct. Epigenetic regulation by G9a/GLP complex ameliorates amyloid-beta 1-42 induced deficits in long-term plasticity and synaptic tagging/capture in hippocampal pyramidal neurons. Aging Cell. 16(5):1062-1072. doi: 10.1111/acel.12634.
3. Li Q, Navakkode S, Rothkegel M, Soong TW, Sajikumar S, Korte M. 2017 May. Metaplasticity mechanisms restore plasticity and associativity in an animal model of Alzheimer's disease. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 114(21):5527-5532. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1613700114.
4. Shetty MS, Sajikumar S. 2017 May. 'Tagging' along memories in aging: Synaptic tagging and capture mechanisms in the aged hippocampus. Ageing Research Reviews. 35:22-35. doi: 10.1016/j.arr.2016.12.008.
5. Shetty MS, Sajikumar S. 2017 Feb. Differential involvement of Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases and mitogen-activated protein kinases in the dopamine D1/D5 receptor-mediated potentiation in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. 138:111-120. doi: 10.1016/j.nlm.2016.07.020.