1. Tam WWS, Lo KKH, Khalechelvam P, Seah J, Goh SYS. 2017 Nov. Is the information of systematic reviews published in nursing journals up-to-date? a cross-sectional study. BMC Medical Research Methodology. 17(1). doi: 10.1186/s12874-017-0432-3.
2. Voon ST, Lay JTS, San WTW, Shorey S, Lin SKS. 2017 Oct. Comparison of midwife-led care and obstetrician-led care on maternal and neonatal outcomes in Singapore: A retrospective cohort study. Midwifery. 53:71-79. doi: 10.1016/j.midw.2017.07.010.
3. Cheng KKF, Lim YTE, Koh ZM, Tam WWS. 2017 Aug. Home-based multidimensional survivorship programmes for breast cancer survivors. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2017(8). doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD011152.pub2.
4. Zhang Y, Yash Pal R, Tam WSW, Lee A, Ong M, Tiew LH. 2017 Jan. Spiritual perspectives of emergency medicine doctors and nurses in caring for end-of-life patients: A mixed-method study. International Emergency Nursing. doi: 10.1016/j.ienj.2017.07.001.
5. Jiang Y, Shorey S, Seah B, Chan W, Tam WWS, Wang W. 2017 Jan. The effectiveness of psychological interventions on self-care, psychological and health outcomes in patients with chronic heart failure-A systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Nursing Studies. doi: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2017.08.006.