1. Tan KK, Koh GCH. 2018 Jan. Could spouses of colorectal cancer patients possess higher risk of developing colorectal cancer?. Int J Colorectal Dis. doi: 10.1007/s00384-018-2966-1.
2. Koh FHX, Fong YF, Seet JE, Tan KK. 2017 Dec. Cyclical haematochezia: an uncommon cause of lower gastrointestinal bleeding. ANZ J Surg. doi: 10.1111/ans.14324.
3. Chan DKH, Wong RKM, Yeoh KG, Tan KK. 2017 Aug. Accredited residents perform colonoscopy to the same high standards as consultants. Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 1-5. doi: 10.1007/s00464-017-5818-0.
4. Koh FHX, Tan KK, Teo LLS, Ang BWL, Thian YL. 2017 Aug. Prospective comparison between magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography in colorectal cancer staging. ANZ J Surg. doi: 10.1111/ans.14138.
5. Law JH, Koh FH, Tan KK. 2017 Aug. Young colorectal cancer patients often present too late. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 32(8):1165-1169. doi: 10.1007/s00384-017-2837-1.