1. Hwang IY, Koh E, Wong CK, March JC, Bentley WE, Lee YS, Chang M. Engineered probiotic Escherichia coli eliminate and prevent Pseudomonas aeruginosa gut infection in animal models. Nature Communications. 2017 (DOI: 10.1038/NCOMMS15028).
2. Hwang IY, Koh E, Kim HR, Chang MW. Reprogrammable microbial cell-based therapeutics against antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Drug Resistance Updates. 2016, 27:59-71
3. Ho CL, Hwang IY, Loh, K, Chang MW. Matrix-immobilized yeast for large-scale production of recombinant human lactoferrin. MedChemComm. 2015, 6(3):486-491.
4. Hwang IY, Tan MH, Koh E, Ho CL, Poh CL, Chang MW. Reprogramming microbes to be a pathogen-seeking killer. ACS Synthetic Biology. 2014, 3(4):228-237
5. Wong CK, Tan MH, Rasouliha BH, Hwang IY, Ling H, Poh CL, Chang MW. Therapeutic microbes for infectious disease. Methods in Molecular Biology. 2014, 1151:117-33.