1. Han Y, Dorajoo R, Chang X, Wang L, Khor CC, Sim X, Cheng CY, Shi Y, Tham YC, Zhao W et al. 2017 Dec. Genome-wide association study identifies a missense variant at APOA5 for coronary artery disease in Multi-Ethnic Cohorts from Southeast Asia. Scientific Reports. 7:17921. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-18214-z.
2. Wheeler E, Leong A, Liu CT, Hivert MF, Strawbridge RJ, Podmore C, Li M, Yao J, Sim X, Hong J et al.2017 Sep. Impact of common genetic determinants of Hemoglobin A1c on type 2 diabetes risk and diagnosis in ancestrally diverse populations: A transethnic genome-wide meta-analysis. PLOS Medicine. 14(9):30. doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1002383.
3. Spracklen CN, Chen P, Kim YJ, Wang X, Cai H, Li S, Long J, Wu Y, Wang YX, Takeuchi F et al. 2017 May. Association analyses of East Asian individuals and trans-ancestry analyses with European individuals reveal new loci associated with cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Human Molecular Genetics. 26(9):1770-1784. doi: 10.1093/hmg/ddx062.
4. Ooi DSQ, Tan VMH, Ong SG, Chan YH, Heng CK, Lee YS. 2017 Jan. Differences in AMY1 Gene Copy Numbers Derived from Blood, Buccal Cells and Saliva Using Quantitative and Droplet Digital PCR Methods: Flagging the Pitfall. PLOS One. 12(1): e0170767. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0170767.
5. Chang X, Chin HL, Quek SC, Goh DYT, Dorajoo R, Friedlander Y, Heng CK. 2017 Jan. The genetic variation rs6903956 in the novel androgen-dependent tissue factor pathway inhibitor regulating protein (ADTRP) gene is not associated with levels of plasma coagulation factors in the Singaporean Chinese. Thrombosis Journal. 15:1. doi: 10.1186/s12959-016-0124-y.