1. Chua AZ, Lo DY, Ho WH, Koh YQ, Lim DS, Tam JK, Liaw SY, Koh GCh. 2015 Dec. The effectiveness of a shared conference experience in improving undergraduate medical and nursing students' attitudes towards inter-professional education in an Asian country: A before and after study. BMC Med Educ. 15:233. doi: 10.1186/s12909-015-0509-9. 26698562.
2. Wu LT, Low MM, Tan KK, Lopez V, Liaw SY. 2015 Dec. Why not nursing? A systematic review of factors influencing career choice among healthcare students. Int Nurs Rev. 62(4):547-62. doi: 10.1111/inr.12220. 26572517.
3. Ignacio J, Dolmans D, Scherpbier A, Rethans JJ, Chan S, Liaw SY. 2015 Dec. Comparison of standardized patients with high-fidelity simulators for managing stress and improving performance in clinical deterioration: A mixed methods study. Nurse Educ Today. 35(12):1161-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2015.05.009. 26047602.
4. Mok W, Wang W, Cooper S, Ang EN, Liaw SY. 2015 Jun. Attitudes towards vital signs monitoring in the detection of clinical deterioration: Scale development and survey of ward nurses. Int J Qual Health Care. 27(3):207-13. doi: 10.1093/intqhc/mzv019. 25888564.
5. Mok WQ, Wang W, Liaw SY. 2015 May. Vital signs monitoring to detect patient deterioration: An integrative literature review. Int J Nurs Pract. 21 Suppl 2:91-8. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12329. 26125576.