1. Wang XY, Ma TT, Wang XY, Zhuang Y, Wang XD, Ning HY, Shi HY, Yu RL, Yan D, Huang HD et al. 2018 Jan. Prevalence of pollen-induced allergic rhinitis with high pollen exposure in grasslands of northern China. Allergy. doi: 10.1111/all.13388.
2. Qiao Y, Yan Y, Tan KS, Tan SS, Seet JE, Arumugam TV, Chow VT, Wang DY, Tran T. 2017 Dec. CD151, A Novel Host Factor of Nuclear Export Signaling in Influenza Virus Infection. J Allergy Clin Immunol. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2017.11.032.
3. Tan KS, Ong HH, Yan Y, Liu J, Li C, Ong YK, Thong KT, Choi HW, Wang DY, Chow VT. 2017 Dec. In Vitro Model of Fully Differentiated Human Nasal Epithelial Cells Infected with Rhinovirus Reveals Epithelium-Initiated Immune Responses. J Infect Dis. doi: 10.1093/infdis/jix640.
4. Qiu Q, Peng Y, Zhu Z, Chen Z, Zhang C, Ong HH, Tan KS, Hong H, Yan Y, Huang H et al. 2017 Nov. Absence or mislocalization of DNAH5 is a characteristic marker for motile ciliary abnormality in nasal polyps. Laryngoscope. doi: 10.1002/lary.26983.
5. Chen ZG, Meng P, Li HT, Li M, Yang LF, Yan Y, Li YT, Zou XL, Wang DY, Zhang TT. 2017 Oct. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin contribution to the recruitment of circulating fibrocytes to the lung in a mouse model of chronic allergic asthma. Journal of Asthma. 1-9. doi: 10.1080/02770903.2017.1386213.