1. See KC, Zhao MY, Nakataki E, Chittawatanarat K, Fang WF, Faruq MO, et al. Professional burnout among physicians and nurses in Asian intensive care units: a multinational survey, Intensive Care Medicine 2018.
2. See KC, Ong V, Tan YL, Sahagun J, Taculod J. Chest Radiography versus Lung Ultrasound for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Identification: A retrospective observational study, Critical Care 2018.
3. See KC, Ong V, Wong SH, Leanda R, Santos J, Taculod J, Phua J, Teoh CM. Lung ultrasound training: Curriculum implementation and learning trajectory among respiratory therapists. Intensive Care Medicine 2016.
4. See KC, Mukhopadhyay A, Lau SC, Tan SM, Lim TK, Phua J. Shock in the first 24 h of intensive care unit stay: observational study of protocol-based fluid management. Shock 2015 May; 43(5):456-62.
5. See KC, Ong V, Teoh CM, Ooi OC, Widjaja L, Mujumdar S, Phua J, Khoo KL, Lee P, Lim TK. Bedside Pleural Procedures by Pulmonologists & Non-Pulmonologists: A Three-Year Safety Audit. Respirology Feb 2014.