1. Maniclang, M.A.F., Hong R.Y.H., Marzin, M., Amellal, K., Rajendran K, Lee E.J.D., & Sng J.C.G. (2018). Evaluating the effectiveness of enhancing webcasts with digital tagging. Asian Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 8(1), 5-24.
2. Maniclang, M. A. F., Ang, Z. L. T., Hong, R. Y. H., Lee, E. J. D., & Sng, J. C. G. (2018). Students’ perceptions of webcast lectures and online video materials: Results of a survey at a higher education institution in Singapore. Asian Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 8(2). 150-180.
3. Shun Qiang Lo, Judy C. G. Sng & George J. Augustine (2017) Defining a critical period for inhibitory circuits within the somatosensory cortex. Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 7271.
4. Begum MR and Judy C.G. Sng (2017) Molecular mechanisms of experience-dependent maturation in cortical GABAergic inhibition. J Neurochem 42:649-661.
5. Wilson Wen Bin Goh, Judy Chia-Ghee Sng, Jie Yin Yee, Yuen Mei See, Tih-Shih Lee, Limsoon Wong, Jimmy Lee. (2017) Can peripheral blood-derived gene expression characterize individuals at ultra-high risk for psychosis? Computational Psychiatry, 1: 168-183.