1. Entwistle VA, Cribb A, Watt IS, Skea ZC, Owens J, Morgan H, Christmas S. 2018. " ͞The more you know, the more you realise it is really challenging to do͟": tensions and uncertainties in ͚person-centred͛ support for people with long-term conditions. Patient Education and Counseling. 101: 1460-7. DOI 10.1016/j.pec.2018.03.028.
2. Entwistle VA, Cribb A, Owens J. 2018. Why health and social care support for people with long-term conditions should be oriented towards enabling them to live well. Health Care Analysis. 26(1): 48-65. DOI 10.1007/s10728-016-0335-1.
3. Rogers W, Craig W, Entwistle VA. 2017. Ethical issues raised by thyroid cancer over-diagnosis: the advantages of public health over clinical approaches. Bioethics. 31: 590-598. DOI: 10.1111/bioe.12383.
4. Owens J, Entwistle VA, Cribb A, Skea ZC, Christmas S, Morgan H, Watt IS. 2017 "Was that a success or not a success?" A qualitative study of health professionals͛ perspectives on support for people with long-term conditions. BMC Family Practice. 18:39. DOI 10.1186/s12875-017-0611-7.
5. Morgan HM, Entwistle VA, Cribb A, Christmas S, Owens J, Skea Z, Watt I. 2017. We need to talk about purpose: a critical interpretive synthesis of health and social care professionals' approaches to self-management support for people with long-term conditions. Health Expectations. 20: 243-259. DOI: 10.1111/hex.12453.