M.B.B.S., National University of Singapore (Singapore)
M.R.C.S., Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Ireland)
M.Med (Orth), National University of Singapore (Singapore)
M.C.I., National University of Singapore (Singapore)
F.R.C.S (Orth), Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (Edinburgh)
F.A.M.S., Academy Medicine of Singapore (Singapore)
Fellowship Accreditation (Spine Surgery) Hokkaido, Japan / - Sapporo Orthopaedic Hospital - Center for Spinal Disorders - Hokkaido Medical Center - Hokkaido Chuo Rosai Hospital - Spinal Cord Injury Center - Hokkaido Orthopaedic Memorial Hospital - Eniwa Hospital
Fellowship Accreditation (Spine Surgery) Seoul, Korea / - Seongnam, South Korea - Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong - Kyung Hee University Medical Center (Dongdaemun-gu) - Seoul National University Bundang Hospital - Wooridul Hospital (Gangnam-gu)
Fellowship Accreditation (Spine Surgery) Lyon, France - Centre Médico-Chirurgical de Réadaptation (CMCR) des Massues
1. Hey HWD, Chan CX, Wong YM, Sng JW, Ong HY, Tan CS, Liu KPG, Wong HK, Quek ST. SPINE (2018). The effectiveness of full body EOS compared to conventional chest X-ray in preoperative evaluation of the chest for patients undergoing spine operations - a preliminary study.
2. Hey HWD, Tan MKL, Moorthy V, Lau ETC, Lau LL, Liu KPG, Wong HK. European Spine Journal (2018). Normal Variation in Sagittal Spinal Alignment Parameters in Adult Patients - An EOS Study Using Serial Imaging.
3. Hey HWD, Tan KA, Ho VC, Azhar S, Lim JL, Liu KPG, Wong HK. The Spine Journal (2017). Radiologically defining horizontal gaze using EOS® imaging - A prospective study of healthy subjects and a retrospective audit.
4. Hey HWD, Tan KA, Kantharajanna SB, Teo QA, Chan CX, Liu KPG, Wong HK. The Spine Journal (2017). Using spinopelvic parameters to estimate residual lumbar lordosis assuming previous lumbosacral fusion - A study of normative values.
5. Hey HWD, Kim CG, Lee WG, Juh HS, Kim KT. The Spine Journal (2017).
Supra-acetabular line is better than supra-iliac line for coronal balance referencing - A study of perioperative whole spine X-rays in degenerative lumbar scoliosis and ankylosing spondylitis patients.