Chan Kok Hong, Dedrick
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Surgery
- Associate Consultant, Division of Colorectal Surgery, National University Hospital
- Clinical research: Colorectal cancer, Diverticulitis, Perioperative management of surgery
- Basic/translational research: Mutational evolution of cancer, Cancer stem cells
- 1. Successful use of tissue expander and pelvic sling to exclude small bowel for high-dose pelvic irradiation. Chan DKH, Cheo T, Cheong WK. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2019 Apr 5.
- 2. Lower lymph node yield following neoadjuvant therapy for rectal cancer has no clinical significance. Chan DKH, Tan KK. J Gastrointest Oncol. 2019 Feb;10(1):42-47.
- 3. Asian patients with Hinchey Ia acute diverticulitis: a condition for the ambulatory setting? Chan DKH, Tan KK. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2017 Oct 31.
- 4. Accredited residents perform colonoscopy to the same high standards as consultants. Chan DKH, Wong RKM, Yeoh KG, Tan KK. Surg Endosc. 2017 Aug 15.
- 5. Laparoscopic surgery should be considered in T4 colon cancer. Chan DKH, Tan KK. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2017 Apr;32(4):517-520. doi: 10.1007/s00384-016-2702-7.